Feb 28, 2010

The New Word Processing Software of Apple iPad

I talked about the Apple iPad before in my previous post wherein the different features of the gadget were demonstrated. I am hoping that I will have one for myself, but might as well wait for the right time as I am busy right now in operating a new business. But I will tell you all about this new business in another post.


Here is another article with a video about the Apple iPad wherein Apple integrated a software of word processing for the gadget. A senior executive of product marketing of Apple shows off the productivity app iWork of the company and enables us to preview first the word processing on the new iPad.


As shown in the video, there are lots of templates available in the word processing software which will enable you to create a beautiful document. Easy editing and document access enables you to access your required commands in formatting. Overall, it is the most attractive word processor ever made and used.


I just hope we may all see and make use of this gadget soon. What do you think of this new software by iPad?





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so beautiful!

have you ever seen a more beautiful ruler!

Business Matters and Financial Views,
Technological Opinions Converged into Articles from Around the Globe